Assignee Info in Webhooks, Getting Started Checklist, Project Name in Notifications, and Feedback Voting Fix
We've made it easier to track feedback progress with assignee information in webhooks, and onboarding new users with a dynamic checklist. Plus, we've added the project name to notifications and fixed an issue where users could vote on resolved feedback.
Check out the latest updates we've made to Userback. We've given the Widget Preview page a fresh new look, you can now easily share the Widget Code by email and we've improved the onboarding experience for new users. Plus, we've fixed some bugs and made some design improvements.
Get ready for some awesome new updates to Userback. We've added Advanced Webhooks, you can now send feedback in bulk to connected apps, and filter feedback by URL. Check out the release notes for more details and links to helpful resources.
- 🔦 Filter by "category is empty" on the Feedback page. This was prompted by a recent feature request, now it's easier to manage your uncategorized feedback.
- 🗃️ NPM Modules now support Server Side Rendering, this compatibility improvement will benefit our React and Vue SDK users.
- Drag & Drop has been refactored in Project Settings. Some users had reported intermittent issues when reordering Workflow Statuses.
- Added "Payment Date" column to the Invoices page. You can now see which payment was related to which invoice.
- 🔌✏️ Userback is now connected with Notion
Notion is the all-in-one workspace that combines notes, docs, project management, and wikis — and makes them all customizable. Tens of thousands of teams and companies around the world use it to collaborate, stay informed, and get more done together.
- 🔌⚡ Userback is now connected with Linear
Linear lets you manage software development and track bugs. Linear's streamlined design is built for speed and efficiency — helping high-performing teams accomplish great things.
- 📣 Feedback portal limit increased to 5 allowing customers to collect more feature requests and ideas from users on up to 5 projects.
- 🔌🧑🤝🧑 Teamwork and Monday integrations now have deeper integration when manually sending feedback.
- 🗚 Updated widget for greater GDPR compliance by removing the dependency for using Google Fonts. Userback now hosts these instead.
- 🔌⚡ Added Widget NPM modules React and Vue to allow easy installation of Userback to React and Vue applications.
- 🔌⚡Userback now has a centralised way to manage your Integrations across all Projects from your Account Settings with Connected Apps. Save time and increase security by using existing connections set up from other Projects rather than creating a new connection each time.