Posted by Daniel Rae 10 days ago
- 🔌✏️ Userback is now connected with Notion
Notion is the all-in-one workspace that combines notes, docs, project management, and wikis — and makes them all customizable. Tens of thousands of teams and companies around the world use it to collaborate, stay informed, and get more done together.
- 🔌⚡ Userback is now connected with Linear
Linear lets you manage software development and track bugs. Linear's streamlined design is built for speed and efficiency — helping high-performing teams accomplish great things.
Posted by Daniel Rae 25 days ago
- 📣 Feedback portal limit increased to 5 allowing customers to collect more feature requests and ideas from users on up to 5 projects.
- 🔌🧑🤝🧑 Teamwork and Monday integrations now have deeper integration when manually sending feedback.
- 🗚 Updated widget for greater GDPR compliance by removing the dependency for using Google Fonts. Userback now hosts these instead.
Posted by Daniel Rae about 1 month ago
- 🔌⚡ Added Widget NPM modules React and Vue to allow easy installation of Userback to React and Vue applications.
Posted by Daniel Rae about 2 months ago
- 🔌⚡Userback now has a centralised way to manage your Integrations across all Projects from your Account Settings with Connected Apps. Save time and increase security by using existing connections set up from other Projects rather than creating a new connection each time.
Posted by Daniel Rae 2 months ago
- 📤 Import Feature Requests with a CSV to the Feedback Portal. Moving Feature Requests to Userback from a 3rd Party System (or a "master" spreadsheet) is now easier than ever!
- 🔍 We've also added a filter Feedback Source: CSV Import in line with the new Import CSV feature above. That makes sense right?
- ⤴️ You can now filter by Feedback Type with our Slack and MS Teams integrations. If you want to limit Slack or Teams notifications to just Bug Reports or Feature Requests, now you can!
- ⚡There is now a quick-search field when adding Categories to Feedback in the Feedback Viewer. We hope this speeds up your Feedback workflow!
Posted by Daniel Rae 3 months ago
- 🧹 Archived Projects are now automatically deleted 12 months from the archive date. We'll send an email reminder within 30 days of deletion as a courtesy, we've also included "days until archived" on the Projects page.
- ⤵️ New Feedback can now be assigned automatically to any project team member based on Feedback Type (General Feedback, Bug Report, or a Feature Request). If you regularly assign the same Feedback Types to the same person, this is for you!
- 🖥️ We've added the macOS version number to Feedback Session Info, originally we only provided the macOS release name. For example:
macOS Big Sur → macOS Big Sur 11.6.7.
- 📣 There's now a "Feedback portal activated" icon next to the Project title on the Projects page. We've made it easier to see exactly which Project has an active Feedback Portal.
- 🔌 Integration errors are now easily identified with a prompt on the Integrations and Overview page. "Have you tried turning it off and on?".