New Widget Preview, Email Sharing, Improved Onboarding, and Bug Fixes
3 months ago by Daniel Rae
Check out the latest updates we've made to Userback. We've given the Widget Preview page a fresh new look, you can now easily share the Widget Code by email and we've improved the onboarding experience for new users. Plus, we've fixed some bugs and made some design improvements.
- 👀 Updated Widget Preview Page - We've completely redesigned the Widget preview/demo page. Check it out!
- 📧 Share Widget Code by email - If there's someone better equipped to install the Widget Code in your team, you can now send them an email with everything they need to install it for you. All you need is their email address. You can find this option in Widget Settings or wherever the Widget Code appears.
- 🚀 Improved Onboarding - We've completely overhauled our onboarding workflow for new users. We hope this provides a much cleaner, fluid experience for getting started with Userback.
Fixes & Updates
- Custom fields kept on being cleared if a screenshot or video was taken after a reporter completes the field. This is now fixed.
- Designs have moved from the left-hand navigation menu to the Dashboard. This is to make way and better support some upcoming features and improvements. You can also access the Designs page with this link.
- We've improved a confusing dialogue in the Widget Settings area. Exiting the page without saving changes shows a clear "are you sure" dialogue so you don't lose your customizations.
Webhook: New Feedback now includes the Assignee details.